Substance Abuse Identification Guide Flip Chart
Shining a light on substance abuse, this flip chart examines many of the drugs of abuse along with signs of abuse and the multiple physical and personal costs. Provides the common street names, appearance, methods of use, and possible effects of many drugs, both legal and illegal, including marijuana.
A Few of the Many Drugs Covered Include:
- Illegal Drugs (Cocaine/Crack, Methamphetamine, Heroin, Ecstasy)
- Prescription Opioid Pain Relievers (OxyContin, Vicodin, Percocet)
- Prescription Depressants (Valium, Xanax)
- Prescription Stimulants (Ritalin, Adderall)
- Over-the Counter Drugs (Dextromethorphan)
- Other Substances (Alcohol, Tobacco, Inhalants, Anabolic Steroids)
Features presentation notes on reverse panels. 6 panels. 30 cm x 43 cm.