Effects & Hazards of Opioids Folding Display
Emphasising that opioids are addictive and opioid abuse is deadly, this educational folding display reveals the cold, hard facts about opioid misuse and abuse. From prescription opioid abuse to heroin use, neonatal abstinence syndrome, overdose, and death, the display makes it clear that misusing opioid painkillers causes extremely painful consequences.
Topics covered include:
- What are opioids?
- How opioids work
- How prescription opioids are misused
- Possible short-term effects of opioids
- Opioid addiction
- Prescription opioids and heroin
- Risks of injecting opioids
- Opioids and pregnancy (including neonatal abstinence syndrome)
- Opioid overdose
- Getting help
A perfect addition to any drug education or drug abuse prevention programme. 147 cm x 57 cm opened.