Childbearing: The Classic Series Large Flip Chart
Perfect for presenting the entire process of childbirth, this large flip chart features specialised, full-colour illustrations on the front panels along with more than 70 detailed line drawings on the reverse panels that cover additional topics and provide comprehensive information. Related Spanish terms are also included. The flip chart’s easy-to carry binder unfolds to create its own easel.
Colour Panels Present:
- Female and Male Reproductive Anatomy
- First, Second, and Third Trimester
- Cervical Effacement and Dilation
- Internal Exam During Labour
- Internal Rotation
- Foetal Head Emerging
- Extension Complete
- External Rotation (Restitution)
- External Rotation (Shoulder Rotation)
- First Contact
- Placental Separation and Expulsion
- Newborn Appearance and Procedures
The large size and engaging illustrations make this flip chart ideal for presenting the topic of childbirth. 23 panels. 58 cm x 51 cm.