Enhanced/Drug-Affected Ready or Not Tot®, Black Female
Unlike “egg babies” or other makeshift “babies”, the Ready-or-Not Tot provides a realistic baby-tending experience, effectively demonstrating how demanding and time-consuming parenting can be. Perfect for use with teens or expectant parents.
Each Enhanced simulator includes all the features of the Standard Version:
- Requires multiple types of care by the pupil
- Cries at pre-selected intervals around the clock
- Provides baby-tending events that are unpredictable to the pupil but completely controllable by the teacher
- Requires a pupils’s attention for more than 20 tending occurrences lasting from 5 to 30 minutes
- Offers three 48-hour tending programs, including fussy periods
- Is newborn size (2.5 kg; 51 cm long) and anatomically accurate
- Has a “panic” key that allows quieting the simulator without discontinuing the entire simulation
- Alerts the teacher to a pupil’s abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box
- Teaches sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) prevention—baby cries if placed on its stomach
The Enhanced Version also includes:
- A fourth program that simulates the more demanding needs of a drug- or alcohol-affected baby
- Bendable neck for teaching proper head support
- Daycare pause feature
Comes with four total program settings, one set of pupil keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible pupil response sheet, teacher correction template, nappy, 9v battery, and instructions. (Clothes not included).
Male and female white, brown, black, and Asian simulators are also available.