Effects and Hazards of Substance Abuse Folding Display
Offering an excellent overview, this folding display defines substance abuse and highlights the effects and hazards of a variety of abused substances.
Covers multiple drugs, including:
- Narcotics (Opioids), Such as Heroin, Morphine,Codeine, and Oxycodone
- Cannabis, Such as Marijuana, Hashish, and Hashish Oil
- Stimulants, Such as Cocaine and Methamphetamine
- Inhalants, Such as Paint Thinners, Gasoline, Nitrous Oxide,and Nitrites
- Depressants, Such as Rohypnol, Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, and Barbiturates
- Hallucinogens, Such as LSD, Ecstasy, Ketamine, DXM, and PCP
Also discusses addiction, overdose, and treatment. An ideal resource for presenting the dangerous consequences of substance abuse. 147 cm x 57 cm.