Effects and Hazards of Substance Abuse Folding Display
Offering an excellent overview, this folding display defines substance abuse and highlights the effects and hazards of a variety of abused substances.
Covers multiple drugs, including:
- Opioids (narcotics), such as heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, and fentanyl
- Marijuana (cannabis), such as hashish and marijuana extracts (hash oil, wax or budder, and shatter)
- Stimulants, such as cocaine and methamphetamine
- Inhalants, such as paint thinners, gasoline, nitrous oxide, and nitrites
- Depressants, such as Rohypnol, alcohol, benzodiazepines, and barbiturates
- Hallucinogens, such as LSD, ecstasy, ketamine, DXM, and PCP
Also discusses designer drugs (bath salts, carfentanil, DMT, and K2/Spice), addiction, overdose, and treatment. An ideal resource for presenting the dangerous consequences of substance abuse. 147 cm x 57 cm.