My BodyBoard Dangers of Vaping Professional Set
A relatively new trend, vaping and e-cigarettes have been viewed as a way for tobacco smokers to quit cigarettes and cut out many of the dangerous chemicals in tobacco smoke whilst maintaining their nicotine addiction. Although the dangers of vaping may seem trivial to some people when compared to those of tobacco smoking, vaping is not safe. With their sweet flavours, high nicotine content, manipulated ingredients, and interaction with other drugs in the vaporizer, e-cigarettes are providing a new risk of dangers before the overall health effects of long-term vaping are known.
The MyBodyBoard Dangers of Vaping Professional Set is a great way to give young people a vivid, informative, and realistic view of how vaping can be an aid for tobacco smokers to quit whilst also revealing that vaping is not a safe or healthy habit to start. The set can be used to teach:
- The nicotine in e-liquid is highly addictive.
- Different countries have different laws regarding e-cigarettes, meaning that e-liquids may contain cancerous and other dangerous chemicals.
- Vaping can become an expensive, lifetime habit.
- Society’s view of vaping may evolve and become as negative as it is about smoking.
- Vaping is big business, and marketers want to get people hooked.
- Introducing other substances and drugs into a vaporizer may be lethal.
- Altering vaping devices may lead to more negative health consequences.
The set includes one double-sided, professional-size My BodyBoard featuring an outline of a body on one side and space on the other side for character and situation magnets; more than 100 picture and text magnets related to e-cigarettes and vaping; and activity plans. Professional My BodyBoard measures 60 cm x 90 cm. Age 7–Adult.
The My BodyBoard Dangers of Vaping School Set (Item #90032) with a smaller, school-size (45 cm x 60 cm) My BodyBoard is also available.